A classic example of how Toyota could have done better in proper marketing! Just yesterday they launched the refreshed versions of the Etios twins.
You already know about it! But how many of you, despite reading this news all over the web, know that there is a very important addition to the lineup – Etios Liva with 90PS petrol engine! Toyota should have sent a different press note or mentioned it more prominently considering the interesting product it is.
Nonetheless, let us come to the point. Toyota has taken the lead and has launched the hotter version of Etios Liva hatchback which now shares the 1.5L petrol motor with the Etios sedan. In its new bay, this engine produces the same 90PS of power output and is available only in the TRD Sportivo edition.
Yes, that means once promoted as a limited edition in the regular 1.2L guise, TRD Sportiovo is a regular variant now in the lineup and also comes along with a more powerful 1.5L motor.
Features of Etios Liva TRD Sportivo 90PS
- 1496cc Petrol engine
- 90PS Power output with 132Nm peak torque
- A Claimed mileage of 16.78 kmpl
- 185/60 15 inch tubeless tyres
- 15 inch smoked alloys with gun metal finish
- Dual Airbags
- ABS with EBD
- Engine Immobilizer
- Keyless Entry
- TRDAero Kit
- TRD Sportivo logo on seats and Roof Ornaments
Etios sedan is already known for a fabulous and responsive petrol engine and with a slightly lesser weight we assume the Liva with this 1.5L engine to be even better. This Etios Liva TRD Sportivo is priced at Rs 6,13,559 (ex-showroom Delhi) which is approximately Rs 14,000 over the top of the line V SP which is priced at Rs 5,99,456.
The TRD Sportivo Etios Liva is also available in the regular diesel version. The TRD Sportivo Etios Liva is available in 7 color options – Red, Blue, Silver, White, Black, Grey and Beige.
Performance seekers, now have options to chose from!
|Remain Updated! Get these articles delivered right into your mailbox. Absolutely FREE!|
You Might Also Like
- 90HP Toyota Etios Liva 1.5 Coming Soon! (1)
- Toyota Launches Refreshed Etios and Etios Liva: Prices, Pictures, Brochures & All Details Inside (1)
- No New Cars From Toyota For Three Years in India (0)
- Toyota India to Launch Facelifted Etios and Liva Very Soon (0)
- 90 BHP Etios Liva With Bigger 1.5L Engine on the Way! (1)
Most Read Articles
- - Surprise: Honda's compact SUV coming next year
- - Now VW preparing an EcoSport Rival – Taigun is India bound!
- - List of all Tata's upcoming launches for 2013 & 2014
- - Four Reasons Why EcoSport Should Be Priced Sensibly
- - List Of All Upcoming Fiat Launches
- - EcoSport Rival Chevy Trax Coming To India. Is It?
- - Exclusive: Skoda Fabia Caught With New Logo Badges In Pune
- - List of All Upcoming and Available Automatic Hatchback Cars in India
- - Breaking: TATA Nano Diesel Caught Again – Interior Pics Included
- - Loads Of Pictures Of Honda Brio Amaze
Read what we have posted earlier
Most Trending Articles
- - Fiat’s 1.3L MultiJet Diesel Engine – List of All Indian Cars that Run on it
- - MB Xclusive: 4X4 Mahindra Quanto Caught Testing in Pune
- - Here is the Facelifted Aria With Automatic Gearbox
- - 180bhp Fiat Punto Abarth Evo EsseEsse Caught In India
- - Renault Duster 4WD Spotted in India
- - India bound Jeep Cherokee unveiled[28 pic gallery]
- - Did you know: Renault Duster has gone I lakh dearer since launch