As was in the news for the last few days, Toyota has launched brushed up versions of their Etios twins – Etios sedan and Etios Liva hatch.
A few cosmetic add-ons have been lent to both the cars to refresh them up and a few reported qualms ironed out. Toyota chose the ongoing Toyota University Cricket finals as the launch occasion of both the cars. Let us list all the changes which the new Etios brothers have got.
- Etios and Liva were launched in December 2010 and June 2011 respectively, and have together sold more than 1.45 Lakh units in India.
- Refreshed exteriors & interiors
- Modified grille with chrome
- Integrated side blinkers on ORVMs (Outside Rear View Mirrors)
- Refreshed tail lamps with fin pattern
- Introduction of a new Grey color which takes to total tally to 7
- Dual tone interiors
- Introduction of 2 DIN audio which now comes with bluetooth, USB, Aux-in and remote
- New AC Control panel with clean air filters
- New meter console which Toyota calls as Combimeter, comes in new blue colored backlit illumination. It remains centered, unfortunately!
- Height adjustable driver’s seat
- Most importantly, both the cars get a new entry level ‘J’ variant for diesel versions. It was available for petrol models for both Etios.
- Etios Liva also gets a regular TRD Sportivo variant which now comes with the 1.5L petrol motor. More on that in a new article.
- Both the cars have reached dealerships and are on sale with immediate effects.
- Toyota, now has 220 dealerships in the country and has plans to increase this figure to 235 by this month end
Etios Twins Prices: (Ex-Showroom Delhi)
- Etios J : Rs 5,45,390
- Etios G : Rs 5,99,900
- Etios G SP (Safety Package) : Rs 6,47,971
- Etios V : Rs 6,69,579
- Etios V SP (Safety Package) : Rs 7,08,679
- Etios JD : Rs 6,70743
- Etios GD : Rs 7,07243
- Etios GD SP (Safety Package) : Rs 7,55,151
- Etios VD : Rs 7,76,753
- Etios VD SP (Safety Package) : Rs 8,15,852
Etios Liva Petrol
- Etios Liva J : Rs 4,46,276
- Etios Liva G : Rs 4,89,849
- Etios Liva G SP (Safety Package) : Rs 5,38,559
- Etios Liva V : Rs 5,60,356
- Etios Liva V SP (Safety Package) : Rs 5,99,456
- Etios Liva TRD Sportivo: Rs 6,13,559
Etios Liva Diesel
- Etios Liva JD : Rs 5,72,119
- Etios Liva G : Rs 5,99,900
- Etios Liva G SP (Safety Package) : Rs 6,38,390
Toyota Etios Brochure: Click on the image to open official pdf brochure. It lists all the finer points and variantwise options
Toyota Etios Liva Brochure: Click on the image to open official pdf brochure. It lists all the finer points and variantwise options.
New Toyota Etios & Etios Liva Pictures
|Remain Updated! Get these articles delivered right into your mailbox. Absolutely FREE!|
Most Read Articles
- - Surprise: Honda's compact SUV coming next year
- - Now VW preparing an EcoSport Rival – Taigun is India bound!
- - List of all Tata's upcoming launches for 2013 & 2014
- - Four Reasons Why EcoSport Should Be Priced Sensibly
- - List Of All Upcoming Fiat Launches
- - EcoSport Rival Chevy Trax Coming To India. Is It?
- - Exclusive: Skoda Fabia Caught With New Logo Badges In Pune
- - List of All Upcoming and Available Automatic Hatchback Cars in India
- - Breaking: TATA Nano Diesel Caught Again – Interior Pics Included
- - Loads Of Pictures Of Honda Brio Amaze
Read what we have posted earlier
Most Trending Articles
- - Fiat’s 1.3L MultiJet Diesel Engine – List of All Indian Cars that Run on it
- - MB Xclusive: 4X4 Mahindra Quanto Caught Testing in Pune
- - Here is the Facelifted Aria With Automatic Gearbox
- - 180bhp Fiat Punto Abarth Evo EsseEsse Caught In India
- - Renault Duster 4WD Spotted in India
- - India bound Jeep Cherokee unveiled[28 pic gallery]
- - Did you know: Renault Duster has gone I lakh dearer since launch