On my way to my office a couple of days back, I spotted this Toyota RAV4 crossover zipping across the streets of Pune. The crossover looked typical Toyota with plain but smart looks.
A classic example of how Toyota could have done better in proper marketing! Just yesterday they launched the refreshed versions of the Etios twins.
As was in the news for the last few days, Toyota has launched brushed up versions of their Etios twins – Etios sedan and Etios Liva hatch.
Toyota, the world over has been known for the quality and reliability of its engines. In India, at least two of their products enjoy the numero uno position and by far.
In the month of August, the first whispers of Toyota’s 90 hp version of Etios Liva started making way. Now in a build up to it, Economic Times reports that Toyota will be launching this Hot Hatch pretty soon!
A couple of months back we shared with you that Toyota is on its way to become the World’s number 1 car maker for the year 2012, and now it’s official!
Toyota Kirloskar Motor Pvt. Ltd. seems to be waking up to marketing its brand and have announced the Toyota University Cricket Championship (TUCC),
Toyota lost out to Volkswagen and General Motors in 2011 due to the production disaster that crippled the most reliable car maker’s production leading to a sharp decline in sales.
J.D.Power Asia Pacific, the name known for their customer satisfaction research and providing performance analytics services in the automotive, information technology
As we have shared earlier that there would be limited editions of all Toyota cars in India. After the Corolla Altis and Etios Liva Sportivo, Toyota has announced special edition of Innova, the MUV Segment leader.
Japanese major, Toyota has updated its flagship SUV Fortuner in Thailand by extracting more power from its diesel mill.
As Toyota launched its all-new Camry in India a few days back, spy pics of its smaller sedan and one of the worlds largest selling cars, Corolla are up on the web.
Toyota has launched the new Camry in India at 23.8 Lakhs ex-showroom Delhi. Check out all the details, features, specs, official images and brochure below.
Most Read Articles
- - Surprise: Honda's compact SUV coming next year
- - Now VW preparing an EcoSport Rival – Taigun is India bound!
- - List of all Tata's upcoming launches for 2013 & 2014
- - Four Reasons Why EcoSport Should Be Priced Sensibly
- - List Of All Upcoming Fiat Launches
- - EcoSport Rival Chevy Trax Coming To India. Is It?
- - Exclusive: Skoda Fabia Caught With New Logo Badges In Pune
- - List of All Upcoming and Available Automatic Hatchback Cars in India
- - Breaking: TATA Nano Diesel Caught Again – Interior Pics Included
- - Loads Of Pictures Of Honda Brio Amaze
Read what we have posted earlier
Most Trending Articles
- - Fiat’s 1.3L MultiJet Diesel Engine – List of All Indian Cars that Run on it
- - MB Xclusive: 4X4 Mahindra Quanto Caught Testing in Pune
- - Here is the Facelifted Aria With Automatic Gearbox
- - 180bhp Fiat Punto Abarth Evo EsseEsse Caught In India
- - Renault Duster 4WD Spotted in India
- - India bound Jeep Cherokee unveiled[28 pic gallery]
- - Did you know: Renault Duster has gone I lakh dearer since launch