There is so much happening around the Automotive world that we need to keep up else we miss out on some of the most important happenings. We are coming up with this useful feature – “MotorBash Week FlashBack” just for you in case you have missed reading out or keeping updated with any of these.
We would compile a list of all articles that were published for the bygone week to enable you to go through them and read whichever you have missed. This list would be published every Monday and would consist of all the articles that were published in the last week.
Week FlashBack — 25th June to 1st July:
It was an interesting and eventful week which included some real hungama in the automotive scene of the country. New Ford Figo revealed its front face, Alto 800 was discovered completely uncamouflaged, Chevrolet launched new Captiva and Cruze, petrol prices were reduced by almost Rs 3 and yesterday we published exclusive spy pics of Spark revealing its front face. Here is a list of all the articles that were published.
Click on anyone that interests you to open it up.
Top 5 Articles of the Week: (Must Read)
- Big Scoop: Maruti 800/Alto Replacement Caught Revealing All – Reveals the year’s most important car – Alto 800. Contains 5 pictures of the car absolutely uncamoufaged.
- Exclusive Scoop: Chevrolet Spark Facelift Caught Revealing its Front Face – Check this scoop of New Chevrolet Spark’s front face for the first time.
- As Many as 5 Upcoming Cars from Chevrolet this year: List and all Details Inside – Lists all the 5 New cars Chevrolet plans to launch this year with possible dates and segments.
- The SUV Onslaught in India – Are you Game? List of All SUVs Coming to India – Lists all the 22 SUVs which are coming to India
- New Ford Figo Facelift Spied Again – Front Pics Included – New Figo Facelift with front face pictures
The Other Significant Articles:
- Force One Caught on the Roads Again & ‘On Test’
- Renault Launches Dacia Duster in UK at 8 Lakh INR – All Details Inside
- Chevrolet Launches New Captiva @ 18.74 Lakh
- Renault Starts Pre-Launch Hype Building for Duster
- New Updated Chevrolet Cruze Launched at 13.85 Lakh
- Ford Starts Promoting EcoSport and EcoBoost Engine, Are these Signs of an Early Entry?
- Mercedes Benz A-Class Hatch Prices Revealed in Britain, To Start at £18,945 (~16.9 Lakh) – All Details Inside
- Petrol Down by Rs 3, Prices May Be Revised on A Daily/Weekly Basis
- FIAT Stands Last in Quality(!) According to Complaints Received Per 100 Cars in US:Survey
- 2012 Hyundai i20 Launched in Australia at $15,590
- Hyundai Releases 2013 Santa Fe Design Concept ‘Storm Edge’ Video
- Chevrolet to Launch Upgraded Cruze Today
- Mercedes A-Class Hatch Review Video
- Mahindra First Choice Wheels Opens Largest Store in Delhi
- Chevrolet Plans to Phase out Underperforming Optra
- Hyundai Reveals New European Santa Fe, Prices it at £25,495 (~23 Lakh)
- Car Makers Allegedly Restricting Spare Parts Supply to Free Market : CCI Report
- Now It’s Tata Motors to Cut Production
- 37 More Pictures of Renault Duster: Picture Gallery
- Renault Fluence Facelift Caught Testing in Romania
- Skoda India to Hike Prices of its Cars By upto 2 Percent
- New CRV Comes Closer to us, Honda Confirms CRV’s Australia Launch at All-Time Low Prices
- Audi A1 Sportback Makes Groundbreaking Presence in Australia
- Continental GT Speed – The Fastest Bentley is Here!
- Maruti Ertiga Manages to Bag 45000 Bookings in Three Months!
- Peugeot 301 Expected To Make Its Way to Brazil and India by 2014
- Mercedes Benz B-Class Sports MPV to be Launched in India in July
- Fiat Viaggio Sedan Rolls off the Production Line in China – More Pictures
- Check this ‘Millennium Special Edition’ of TATA Aria – Discount of 1.5Lakh & OTR Prices in Pune